According to the current legislation on data protection and on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided to place orders, register, subscribe to our newsletter or to access any other service on this website are included in a file owned by this company for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the provision of the requested services
- For correctly identifying users that request personalized services
- For statistical studies of the users to design improvements in the services provided
- To perform basic administrative tasks
- And to keep you informed by email or by any other means, news, products and services related to octaevo.com
If you do not want us to make this treatment of your personal data, please inform us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any registered user can at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where necessary, cancel or oppose the processing of personal data supplied by the means stated above.
Octaevo Design S.L. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat as confidential, and assumes, for this purpose, measures of technical, organizational and security measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with current regulations of data protection and other applicable legislation.
You guarantee to be of legal age and will be responsible for providing true and lawful information, reserving Octaevo Design S.L. the right to deny service to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.