Paper Vase Riviera Wave
The new Riviera Paper Vases are all about expression, positive vibes and serve as the uplifting design statement your home needs.
Place the vase on the dining table, in a windowsill or side table for a characterful design object that is unique in both its function and expression – and that pays homage to the ‘60s, one of our favourite design decade.
1. Carefully cut off the top of a plastic bottle. Alternatively use a medium-sized glass or a ceramic vessel. Top the container half-way up with water and place it on a flat surface.
2. Open the paper vase by gently pushing in the edges and slip it over the container. The vase is made of waterproof paper. Should the paper get wet, simply let it dry. Arrange the flowers and brighten up your favourite spot.
- Material: 180 gr waterproof paper
- Size: 265 x 290 mm
- Print: Offset with metallic foil stamping
- Embellishment: Laminated and sewn by hand