1. GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ART DIRECTOR
We are currently looking for a Barcelona based designer to join our team. Duration: Full-time, minimum of 6 months with the option to extend. You will work closely with the creative director on various projects. Assignments will include researching and implementing design concepts, designing new products and packaging, art-directing photo shoots, preparing material for social media, press and update our website.
Your application will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Quality of your portfolio. OCTAEVO employs only top design talents.
We look for the same in your application.
- Cultural fit. As with any organization, it is important that you blend in with the team,
and vice versa.
- Interest in OCTEVO and the concept behind the company. We look for people who have a specific desire to work for us and have an interest in learning our design methodology.
- Interest in fashion, a good eye for photography, typography and illustration skills are required.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- A PDF version of your portfolio or your website URL
- Your contact information
We thank you in advance for your interest in OCTAEVO and for considering us.
2. ARTIST COLLABORATIONS
At OCTAEVO we are group of passionate individuals with a shared goal of creating beautifully crafted stationery products and accessories, as well as developing a platform of Mediterra-
nean creativity. We are curious to know who’s out there. Whether your skills lie in the creative arts, illustration, photography or writing, we are constantly seeking talented Mediterranean-based creatives to collaborate with. If you consider yourself a good fit for OCTAEVO we would like to hear from you. Please understand that due to the number of emails we receive every day, we cannot reply to every email immediately. If we like your work, you will definitely hear from us. Thanks to everybody in advance!
We are proud to offer internships for those who want to experience life inside a small and creative start-up business. In contrast of many other internships in the industry, the offers are paid and over a fixed period of time of minimum 3 months. Interns will work on real projects and gain important hands-on experience. No coffee making or running errands!
Internships are offered in the fields of:
- Graphic Design & Art Direction
- PR & Social Media
We are looking for fantastically talented individuals that are gracious with a “can-do” attitude. If you are a graphic design graduate and can identify yourself with what we do at OCTAEVO, please send us your portfolio via pdf. Please be certain to name files with your name and optimize the size for easy transfer. Please do not send printed matter or original work.